May 3, 2010

Introducing Cinderella4aday...

We asked Karin from Cinderella4aday some questions about herself and her fabulous business.  Cinderella4aday is a unique wedding and event planning company.  Please read on.  We KNOW that you would LOVE to hear about her...

How long have you been an event planner?:
I have been a wedding/event planner for 10+ years & absolutely LOVE it!

What do you love most about weddings?  Seeing all the smiles light up a room, feeling blessed to be a part of watching two people creating a new beginning as one
 
What areas do you cover?:
Hudson Valley, NYC, NJ, Westchester, CT

What are your price ranges?
Its really hard to say, it depends on location, if {the couple} is looking for Full, Partial or day of services. I customize each wedding for every couple.  I know that's a frustrating answer, but if you think about it.... Would you want to have exactly the same services, decor & design as your friend did for her wedding?  Probably not, so this is why I would speak with {the couple} first to get a better feel of what they are looking for, then I would be able to give them a rough estimate.

What makes your business different?:
I offer a very personalized service to my {couples}.  I am told regularly that my energy is contagious! I am very attentive & take my time to make sure that whatever it is you want to accomplish - happens. I am extremely creative & work very well under pressure. I have to say that one of my best qualities is that I am ALWAYS reachable, whether its by email, phone, text, or in person. You will never get stressed out that you cannot get a hold of me, or that I didn't follow up on something. When I am your wedding coordinator, you will feel like you are the only bride I have!

Who can afford a wedding planner or your packages? Do you need to have 500 guests and be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a wedding to hire an event planner like yourself?:
Of course not!  You can have a very intimate wedding or a large extravagant event.  In the long run, hiring a wedding/event planner, will save you money, time & give you peace of mind which is PRICELESS!

Anything else you would like people to know about you and/or your business:
Being in the business, I have seen a lot.  I know that it can become very overwhelming when you are looking at bridal magazines every week, watching the wedding channel for the latest ideas, and most of all, going to bridal shows seeing 15 professionals in each category AND not knowing if they are REALLY good or even reputable.  With that in mind, I created an all-in-one packages for the bride. You can mix & match your professionals and create a custom package that will suit your needs.  There are many categories to choose from, officiant, DJ, photographer, limo, pastry chef, florist, vintage cars, videography, bridal boot camp & there are more categories being added all the time!  I have done all the footwork for you in order to assure you that each & every one of the professionals in the packages are extremely credible and excel at what they do.  This will give you peace of mind that when your special day arrives, you will be able to enjoy it without any stress or concern.

Contact Karin TODAY! 
www.Cinderella4aday.com
Karin@Cinderella4aday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...